Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guess whose bizack!

Um, not quite sure if I was around long enough for you to miss me in the first place.
(Title courtesy of Jay-Z.)

Over the last 1.5 years, I've thought long and hard about what my passions were, and what I wanted to do with my talents. I've had numerous conversations, arguments, passionate talks with my hubby and friends, and mentors. I've attended sessions, and read, and watched TED talks on creativity, and entrepreneurship. I've SOUL searched ya'll!

This is what I came up with.

I've decided that my interest/love/passion is as a designer (apparel, and jewelry) - and I'm going to go make that aspect of myself, my priority. (I have another interest in developing children, and I'm in the process of working on ways to make the two of them merge. Stay tuned.)

SO! HERE I AM WORLD. I AM A DESIGNER. I am a creator! I'm going to blog about it - my process, and the finished product! All of it! (The sketching [that I suck at] the pattern drafting, the fitting, the sewing, the glorious end result! But not all for everything and everything for all.)

I AM AFRAID, and really, I need to stop being so afraid. BUT! I am also excited.  We'll see what comes of this. I think for now, I'm a team of one, with an audiance of one. But I have a great Village/Board surrounding me. Thanks hubby, and JB, and NS and AEB. You guys really have been my biggest supporters.

Check out my Etsy shop BrandUnknown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment